The Trouble with Blogging
As you can see, I've been mostly absent the whole month of June.
I'm having a hard time sitting down and just writing. It's hard enough when there's nothing special to write about, but making time to sit and write is just plain hard.
I'm also having a hard time with the fact that I don't feel like it's going anywhere... Tracy wrote a great post this week about writing for yourself. I started this blog as a way to document our journey as newlyweds, a new family, and as adults on our own (together) for the first time. It turned into making some great friends, sharing life, and building up one another. Until reading Tracy's post, I had forgotten that it doesn't have to go anywhere... it's mine and that's what matters.
Thanks for sticking around... all 22 of you... for reading and keeping up with our lives, even when there's less than nothing going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!