Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Day as a Housewife

Yesterday, we got a call at 10:02am saying that our internet would be out until 2pm.  They sent us all home to work from home for the rest of the day! Score!

(I disregarded the 11am e-mail saying the internet was back on. I was already home, right?)

I got so much done. Not even just work work, but housework, too. Laundry, check. Change the sheets, check. Vacuum, check. Unpack another 2 boxes, check (no judgement!). Snuggled the cat, check.  All while getting my work done. 
It was my dream come true.  
In a perfect world, if only I worked from home....
All of the laundry would always be done
The apartment would be spotless
I would probably have a craft-type side business
I would never (or rarely) feel burned out.
I would save a load on gas and lunches
I would never wear grown up pants
I would probably have seen every episode of Reba.
I'd probably spend way too much money online shopping.
I would spend more time on Pinterest than necessary. 
Nap time would be part of my schedule (seriously, so tough fighting naps)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!