Friday, December 4, 2015

December Checklist

Since it's December, that means it's Winter, yes? 
Fall was so busy for us, and I feel like September was just here. Here's to hoping time will slow down a little over the Winter.  
 
Pick our pumpkin from the pumpkin patch
Take fall pictures
Spend time outside
Plant Mums
Burn lots of fires
Decorate the inside and outside
Go to a football game
Make Chili

December Checklist
Put up the tree the day after Thanksgiving
Go see the Opryland Lights
December came and went last year and we just forgot. It's a special tradition for us; it was our first date and where we got engaged. :)
Build a Gingerbread house
Make an ornament
Here is my Savannah ornament from last year
 Get new jammies for Christmas




2 comments:

  1. I don't live far from Gatlinburg, and yet I've never been there to see the lights! Gingerbread house is one of the things on my list to do this year, too:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great checklist!! I really need to find The Snowman on DVD...I think I only have it on VHS! I have to find it on TV too! =) I would love to make a Gingerbread house too!! =)

    Good luck crossing off more items! Have a great weekend! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!