Lately, I've made some great purchases. Here are my five favorites
1.
Have you been to Walmart lately? No? You're missing out. They have some of the cutest dresses and blouses I've seen in a while. Here are some of the ones I bought recently. Most of them can be cardigan-ed for fall. ;)
(1 & 2)(3)(4 & 5)(6)
2.
We got an HHGregg gift card for $100 when we bought our Washer and Dryer. I was desperately needing a new pillow. So... since our gift card was about to expire anyway, I scored this amazing pillow.
3.
My new planner came on Friday. I bought the same one that I had last year from SHPplanners. I can't wait to start my list making routine with the new and improved version of this year's planner.
4.
My latest
ThredUp haul was humble, but exciting. I needed some new khaki and white shorts, and the tops and dress were bonus.
5.
I bought our Championship game t-shirts. I actually bought UNC Champion shirts, but, you know, because I went and got my heart broken by that game, I got
these as collateral.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!