Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Day in the Life

My routine is pretty much the same every. single. day. Here's what a day in the life looks like for me.  
5:30 the alarm goes off the first time
5:45 the alarm goes off the second time. If I have to wash my hair I get up to shower.
6:00 get out of bed, shower if I haven't already been up showering.
6:10 pack lunches. Jackson gets a turkey sandwich, fruit and veggies, and a gatorade. He packs the rest of his lunch when he gets up. I usually pack my salad, pretzel sticks, and vitamin water.
6:15 feed Feeny
6:20 dry and straighten my hair, put on makeup, brush my teeth, love on Feeny who is usually laying in the sink
6:40 get dressed
6:45 out the door
7:20-7:30 arrive at work (depending on traffic)
8:00 work work work "No sir, we can't work through those felonies" work work
12:00 lunch (sometimes I go to Target just to walk around)
1:00 work work "I'm sorry you missed your drug test. You knew you had 48 hours" work work work 

5:00 Let's blow this popsickle stand! 
5:20 arrive at the gym
6:00-6:10 leave the gym
If it's Monday, I call my Nana on the way home from the gym. 
6:40 arrive at home, check the mail
6:50 Start dinner
7:15 Jackson gets home
7:30 we eat dinner
8:00-10:00 we usually play with Feeny, I clean a bit, Jackson does dishes, we relax and watch Harry Potter if it's Tuesday, and usually Big Bang or Modern Family or Kimmy Schmidt if it's another day of the week.
10:10 pack my gym bag for the next day
10:15 brush my teeth, take off my makeup, and get in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!