The Funny Thing About Finding out Little's Gender...
For 17 weeks (since we found out at week three!!), we have been dreaming about our baby, who he or she would be, what name we would give him or her, and what a wonderful addition he or she would be to our family. Will he or she cure cancer? Will he or she travel the world? Who knows.
We picked out a name for a boy, and a name for a girl, but the baby is still "Little".
There's something about finding out the gender of our child that makes me giddy. I can't wait to give our baby his or her name, to paint the nursery, to get the furniture, and to get going on all of the things that were pending a name, or gender, or theme. I have duck decoys that can go back to the blind if Little is a girl, and lots of ruffles that will be gifted if Little is a boy.
Regardless, all the monograms will be had.
I can't wait to order our Christmas cards with all four of our names on them (Jackson, Me, Little, and Feeny of course), I can't wait to reveal it to all of our friends and family. I can't wait register for gender appropriate gifts (because let's be real, there's only so much grey, yellow, and green one can handle).
Three sleeps.
I can't wait to see you and how much you've grown, my sweet wiggle worm. Love, Mommy.
How sweet is the nickname "Little", can't wait to hear the big news <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista