This has been the most terrifying, most sleep deprived month of my life, but it has been the most amazing month. It's hard to believe we've been parents to this chunk for a month, when it feels like he's been here for years (see also: sleep deprived). I don't know why a month on the outside was faster than any of the months inside. Thanks for making me a mommy, Remy Jones, and for making your daddy a daddy. Watching the two of you together is my favorite thing ever.
(working on a better monthly setup...)
Sleeps: 1.5-2.5 hour stretches in the bouncer
Eats: 3 oz of breast milk first thing in the am, and 3-4 oz of formula every feeding after that
Wearing: 3month onesies, size 1 diapers, and no socks. ever.
Nicknames: Remy Jones, Remy, Chunk, Brother Bear, Bubs
Celebrated: St. Patrick's Day, Papa's Birthday, UNC becoming National Champions
Likes: Snuggling, Daddy singing, eating, the swing, riding in the car
Dislikes: sleeping in socks, diaper changes. being burped
Photo Dump:
(the day we left the hospital. Mama lookin' ROUGH)
(Remington's first lesson in ducks)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!