Life Lately
I know, I know, I'm back to slacking. I didn't have any more Christmas posts in mind, and life isn't containing a whole lot more than work, home, monogramming, and sleeping. So here are little chunks of our lives lately....
Roomie Christmas was great on Friday, full of laughs and Jeni's ice cream!
Jackson's brother and his wife will be here this evening from Hawaii! They're spending two weeks here before he goes back to deployment and she starts back medical school.
There are monograms galore in our home. I've pretty much been running my own little business this Christmas, and it's really exciting.
I am in need of a haircut, but can't figure out what I want. I don't want any of my length taken off, but I want layers and my swoopy bangs. To the depths of pinterest I go!
I got to spend time with my sweet Nana this week decorating her tree and helping her get ready for Christmas next week.
We got some of my bridal portraits back, and I'm so so excited to get the rest!
Also, I have been a college graduate for a whole year... and I miss it so so much. :(
I started my promotion on Monday. I'm now an HR Generalist. It's pretty much what I've been doing, except now I'm getting paid to do it. Score for the home team!
We are so addicted to this game called "Trivia Crack".... It is like trivial pursuit! It's so much fun to play without having to get out a board.
There are piles of laundry, stray shoes, and a sink full of dishes waiting on me this evening. Tis the season for being too busy to do housework!!
uh.. I know who to mail things I need monogrammed to now ;)
ReplyDeleteBOO for going back to deployment. Can I just tell you how much my stomach turns every time I see that word.
I am in the hair struggle as well but I always always always REGRET cutting it short because it takes forever to get long again. So I'm letting it be, maybe some trims but I love my long hair.
I'll have to check out Trivia Crack and I love your Nana's tree!
YESPLEASE!! :) I love it!!
DeleteIt's not my favorite, but he is out in July, so we are thankful this is the last one. He will be in Italy, but last time they pulled him to El Salvador to fight the drug war. We're hoping he can stay in Italy this time.
YES! I was looking back at pictures from earlier this year and mine was short. I hate the way it looked!! I love having the length! There are so many things you can do with it! I think I'm going for Jennifer Anniston's long layered look.
It's so addicting... now I'm understanding the "crack"... hahaha... I'd love to play! My name on there is @cmhinners91
Aw thanks!! It is tradition for my sister and I to do it, but she was busy, so I got to do it last night. I'm sure she has rearranged it 20 times by now, but hey, that's what it looked like when I left. hahaha.