Dear 43-year-old Chrissy...
Dear 43-year-old Chrissy
First of all, I hope you're happy. I hope Jackson is doing well and that wherever you are, you've made it a home. I hope you have crystal vases full of faux flowers and places set for the season. I hope your puppies and babies are all that your 23-year-old self is dreaming it will be. I hope your gray hairs and your wrinkles are minimal and that you laugh and don't care that you're adding laugh lines. I hope you're taking every day and enjoying it for what it offers... I hope you're taking in the small joys of life and that there are too many joys to count. I hope you and Jackson have taken more vacations, more pictures, and more time for yourselves. I hope your marriage is stronger and more God centered than it has ever been and that you never stop encouraging and loving each other more daily.
Love, your 23-year-old self.
This is just so sweet! I love this!!! It's crazy to think that far ahead some days, but as long as I know Caleb will be by my side -- I'm a happy camper :)
ReplyDeleteI love this! What a great post! You're an amazing lady, and I know you will have all of the above!
ReplyDelete