(Three Cheers for) Five Years
I'll give the person who can sing me that song $100... just kidding. :)
I graduated High School five whole years ago today. I can't believe how quickly time has passed.
I learned that some habits will die hard. Procrastination... studying for a test and then forgetting it all... faking it until you make it... I learned that hard work is still valued and that it doesn't do anyone any good for someone to be the mean girl... Five years flies... I have learned the importance of friendship, and that you can have more than one best friend. One of my best friends is still the gal that hung beside me through all of middle and high school. One of my best friends became my husband.
The last five years has been so good to me. I attended two different colleges and graduated from the second. I found me, for me. I learned to be confident in who I am and that those who matter will always always be there for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!