Find a place to move in October
We are still looking for the next Little Hiney Home with no luck. I'm hoping to have this one checked off by the first of August.
Declutter
I mean, honestly that's just a way of saying "Summer Cleaning". It needs to be done every season for us... not just spring.
Date more
Finances, lack of time, and just being all around tired from working all week has cut our dating down to a big fat nothing. Since our weekend trip to Holiday World we have not had a weekend to ourselves. Which is exhausting and draining for my little quality-time self.
Be Healthier
Blanket statement? yes. Necessary? also yes. After being an adult and going to the doctor, they found I have high cholesterol and need to be on a low-carb diet. Kill me. So I'm making this into a family thing. It wouldn't kill either of us to eat better, snack less, and exercise more.
Good job on getting most of the things on your Spring list checked off! Definitely try and make some time for you two--I know it's hard when life gets in the way!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with eating healthy--it can be challenging but not insurmountable!
Good luck with your new list! You did great on the spring list.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your house hunting!! We're decluttering right now too. It just makes the house feel so much better!
ReplyDeleteKelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com
Hi! New follower from the Karli's Oh Hey Friday linkup! :) Such a cute blog you have and I love the name! Good job on getting most of your spring bucket list done! I need to set more goals for myself like this!
ReplyDelete