Is it really Friday? I thought Wednesday was Thursday all day long.
I thought yesterday was Friday all day long.
I just really wanted the end of this week to be here.
1.
Our house hunt is finally on for real. As in, working with a realtor to find our home. Once we realized how much our rent is going up to and how much it will be if we live in any other apartment even close to Nashville, we decided it's pointless not to go ahead and get something that will at least do some good for us, too. It helps that the realtor is a friend and knows what he's looking for. I'm just going to leave these hardwood floors riiiight here....
2.
Downloaded
Periscope this week. Since doing so, I have watched a kitten in Germany, been taken on a tour in Hawaii, and watched John Mayer play fetch with his dog.
3.
I'm in Season 6 of One Tree Hill - why did no one warn me about the feels?! Seriously.
4.
We had VBS this week which was exhausting to say the least. It was a whole lot of fun, though, so it was 100% worth it. Jackson was in all of the skits which totally put him in his element. It was great.
5.
My allergies are kicking butt today. Thanks, Nashville. Thanks.
Here's to another weekend full of plans and no sleep. Praying for a tiny nap here sometime soon.
Good luck on the house hunt!
ReplyDelete