Here's what you missed on....
I've been absent since June. Life has been busy, but isn't it always? I've been working through lots of hard stuff. But hey, it is what it is. I'm hoping to be a little more regular here since life is slowing down and finding a bit of a routine.
Here are the big things that have happened to us since June:
1.
We have completely rebuilt our Baby Step 1 Fund, and are working diligently on Baby Steps 2 and 3. We also have half of our debt paid off! All that is left are tools (to be paid off in March) and Jackson's tools (by the end of next year!). A huge weight has been lifted knowing we at least have our emergency fund and can pull back if need be.
2.
We have been planning big trips! We are going to Gatlinburg in October for our annual camping trip, and we are going to Memphis for our anniversary next year! (if you're in the area, I'd love ideas of where to stay and what to do!)
3.
We have become junkies for early Saturday mornings. We have been getting up early to go places like Centennial Park, Bicentennial Park, and the Farmer's Market (mostly for the purpose of catching pokemon, but still). We have had so much fun waking up early and doing fun things in the city we've lived in our entire lives!
4.
I'm addicted to Friends.
Late to the game, I know. But... we didn't get to watch things like this as kids. I started watching a couple of episodes during my lunch each day and it's the best thing ever. I'm so sad I missed out.
5.
Last but not least.......
We are having a baby!
More to come later on our baby journey, but we are over the moon to be welcoming Baby Hiney in March 2017. We saw our little peanut this week and heard a healthy heartbeat of 185bpm.
Congratulations on your baby!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Chrissy!
ReplyDelete