Friday, February 24, 2017

Happy Friday!

1.
The carseat has been installed just in case. 
2.
I had two days with the cat and the couch due to the flu this week.  PSA: Don't go to work sick. You never know who's going to catch your crud. It could be the resident pregnant gal. 
3. 
Our appointment Thursday went so well. They hooked us up to the monitor again and his heart was perfect. No skipped beats, the perfect accelerations and decelerations, and best of all, they think my fever is what caused Monday's nonsense.., which makes me feel worlds better. 

4.
The Easter Bunny came by and left Remington's Easter present for him a little bit early. It's here and waiting for sweet baby's arrival

5.
We both finally have a weekend where we don't have obligations, and it's Friday and nothing has come up yet. I'm sleeping in, staying in my PJs all day, and maybe packing a hospital bag if I'm feeling frisky. 

1 comment:

  1. You may want to take the seat out of your car....the base is fine. If you do (God forbid) get in an accident before baby arrives, if the seat is in the car, you have to replace it. Congrats on little boy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!