RemyJones: 5 Months
Eventually, I will make my way back over here for more than just month-by-month updates for Remington, but I feel like I am still in survival mode with a newborn. Someone tell me that ends! haha.
(Month 1) ( Month 2) (Month 3) (Month 4)
Sleeps: 5 hours after his initial bedtime routine, and wakes up every two after that.
Eats: 3-4 oz of formula every feeding which is about 6 times a day. We still have him on the easy to digest formula, but instead of Miralax, we give him one prune juice bottle every day. He loves the juice, and now that he is on cereal, we love that it helps him poop!!
Wearing: 6 and 6-9 month onesies, size 3 diapers, and still no socks. ever. We are slowly growing out of my favorite onesies which is breaking my heart and making me buy the same ones one size up at Carters
Nicknames: Remy Jones, Remy, Chunk, Brother Bear, Baby Bear, Bubs, Booger, Chomper
Celebrated: His last day at Camp Nana, and his first day at daycare... more to come on that soon...
Likes: standing (supported of course), sitting up, naps on his belly, eating peaches and bananas with cereal at night, and his o-balls
Dislikes: being hungry or tired... so hey! He's normal!
Photo Dump
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!