RemyJones: 6 Months
(Month 1) ( Month 2) (Month 3) (Month 4) (Month 5)
Sleeps: We hit a regression. A mean, angry, every two hour regression. Send Help. haha.
Eats: 3-4 oz of formula every feeding which is about 6 times a day. We still have him on the easy to digest formula. He eats organic oatmeal cereal and baby food every night. We LOVE sweet potatoes, peaches, carrots (anything orange), bananas, and pears so far.
Wearing: Mostly nine month onesies now. Break my heart, why don'tcha.
Nicknames: Remy Jones, Remy, Chunk, Brother Bear, Baby Bear, Bubs, Booger, Chomper, Booger Bear, Bubby.
Celebrated: The Lunar Eclipse!
Likes: standing (supported of course), sitting up, naps on his belly, his Dr. Brown giraffe teether, and his fingers
Dislikes: being hungry or tired... so hey! He's still normal!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!