Friday, September 29, 2017

Fall Checklist!

This being our first Fall with Remy means that our to-do list has become more baby oriented than years prior, and I cannot wait!! Everything is going to be so much sweeter with a little to celebrate with!! It's so hard to think about this time last year - we didn't know if the little in my belly was Remington or Morgan, but we knew we loved him/her so so much! Life can change so so much in a year's time!! 



Here's our Fall Checklist
Visit a pumpkin patch
Make chili/soup once a week
Spend time outside playing in the leaves
Have Fall Christmas Card pictures taken
Dress Little Man up for Halloween
Go to Gatlinburg (still playing taking Remy by ear)
Take two Mommy Daddy only dates (we are still mastering this)
Make leaf crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!