Monday, April 20, 2015

Life Lately...

I have, yet again, jumped off the deep end into what is the "non-blogging" abyss.  Here's a look into my life the last couple of weeks.
 
Last week, I acquired a stomach flu for three days.  'nuff said.
 
Friday, I had my wisdom teeth taken out.  Honestly, it was a piece of cake, and he didn't even put me under (thank goodness).  I have been living on a diet of frosties and rice and beans all weekend.  I'm thankful for my frosty fetching man who took really great care of me. 
 
We started a fund raiser for my best friend to go to Haiti this summer. Buy a shirt, you know you want to.  :)

I've fallen into One Tree Hell.  Where was I in 2003 when this was a thing?
 
We bought another car. More on that soon.
 
We're on a house hunt.  Seriously Nashville, you and the apartment game are not working anymore.  No one has money for that!!
 
I am so nostalgic for prom after seeing everyone's prom pictures.  Seriously, so much fun. 
 
I've been trying to keep up with everyone's lives (though I don't remember a whole lot I read on Friday... haha). I'm so excited for all of your babies and new chapters in your lives!! :)
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that your wisdom teeth experience was an easy one! Caleb and I are BOTH going to need ours out soon and I'm so not looking forward to it. Unfortunately, I have FIVE so they'll have to put me under. Ahh! Your friends fundraiser looks neat!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!