Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday!

Dear Packing, you and I are not and have never been friends. I honestly am a little irritated knowing we'll be here again in a few more years. 
 
Dear Feeny, it's not good to take mommy's earrings and scare everyone into thinking you've eaten them. Also, thank you for snuggling all day Monday.  It was my favorite thing. 
 
Dear Monday, thanks for being so productive. I made a doctor's appointment, went to the bank to replace my lost debit card (shhh....), packed and cleaned and even found time for a nap. :) 
 
Dear Hiney Home 2.0, please treat us as kindly as Hiney Home 1.0.  We loved our first home, and I'm a little uneasy about moving away from it. 
 
Dear Bestie, Thanks for accidentally matching me to work on Thursday. ;) It was a great laugh that we all needed after the week we had.
 
The Diary of a Real HousewifeBright on a Budget
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chrissy,

    Good morning. I found your post today on Friday Favorites. We were "parked" near each other.

    Congratulations on your move to your new home. We've moved a bunch of times, and I face each move with lots of mixed feelings. It's exciting, crazy, emotional, tiring, and a great chance to clean up and purge.

    Hope your move goes very well!

    Blessings,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packing is never fun... good luck. However it's a great time to get rid of stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!