Monday, September 14, 2015

Wedding Festivity Weekend

My weekend was full of finishing up the details for my oldest best friend's engagement party (see inspiration post here)! If you live in Nashville, you know it was cold Saturday night. When we planned this shindig, we didn't expect that at all! It's usually still hot this time of year.  Regardless, it was so much fun,and so worth all of the hard work!



Table cloth: Oriental Trading 
Sun Flower Balls: DIY
Paper lanterns: Oriental Trading
Centerpieces: DIY
Cake: Publix Bakery 
Monogram Guestbook: Etsy

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect fall party and nothing screams fall like pumpkins and sunflowers to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party looks so fun! Bummer it was cold, but it still looks like a great time!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the guest book idea! Such a great keepsake. Sorry it was so cold, but looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!