Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Letters to the Bride

One of my favorite pins that I found after getting married was this one:
(via)

I had a free Shutterfly book so I made this one for Hamlin's wedding. 

The cover:
A cheese-tastic poem on the inside cover
Everyone has their own spread that looks like this.  The blank page is for pictures, letters, and memories we all have with Ham, and the lined page is for a sweet note.  There's a page for her mama, daddy, brothers, each of the MOHs and Bridesmaids, and the very last is for the groom. I can't wait for her to read what everyone has written. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!