Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday!

This week has been one funky random kind of week. Not for any reason in particular, but one that it's hard to describe how I'm feeling now that I'm not really sick but I'm not really 100% yet... it's hard to be motivated to do anything... and I just want to stay home and watch Hocus Pocus. Again. For the fifth time. 
 
1.
  I'm so thankful for our insurance this week. Adulting, I know, but I've been so sick this week and only had to pay a $25 copay instead of all of the strep-flu-mono testing they did while I was there! 
 
2.
I have a gallery wall plan! I'm in mourning over my chalk board wall, but me and a 40% off Michael's coupon are going to grab this little board to hang in the gallery wall:

3.
My parents have decided to keep their stray kitten that was dumped in their yard. They've named her Ellis. Which sounds like LS. Which stands for Little... well..
 
4.
Fleece vests. That is all. 
 
5.
My best friend is home from Wisconsin and we are slumber partying it up tonight.  With Jackson's best man, too, of course! Adult sleepovers are my jam.



The Diary of a Real HousewifeBright on a Budget
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!