Weekending
Our weekend was jam packed, but what's new for us?
Friday night, we ate dinner and our best friends came over and we went to Steak&Shake. Chocolate milkshake and french fries, please and thanks. :) We came home and I fell asleep (oops) and woke up and we all piled in our bed to sleep.
Saturday morning, we all ventured across the intersection to Dunkin and came back for some bestie bonding time. Jackson left to go sport shooting with some friends. I got up, ran to the grocery, came home, booked the cabin for Hamlin's bachelorette party in March, and hung our gallery wall.
We had our annual hayride Saturday night. It has for sure fizzled since I started going six years ago. The teens are too cool for it and the littles are too scared for it.
Sunday, I went to see Hamlin's new house and we went to pick out bridesmaids dresses.
We found a really pretty one that will (hopefully) flatter everyone.
(via)
Sunday night, we stayed out and watched Hocus Pocus with some friends and came home and went to bed. Here's to my last Monday off of work and having nothing planned. I hope your weekends were just as great!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!