| via | via |
Hanging our Gallery Wall
Make a burlap wreath for our front door
Get a new bed set
Unpack the rest of the "random" boxes in the spare room
Take the donation boxes to Goodwill
Get some chairs for the spare room:
Hang our plates in the kitchen
Rest and enjoy our new home. :)
Make a burlap wreath for our front door
Get a new bed set
Unpack the rest of the "random" boxes in the spare room
Take the donation boxes to Goodwill
Get some chairs for the spare room:
Hang our plates in the kitchen
Rest and enjoy our new home. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!