Friday, February 21, 2014

High Five for Friday

Well, I can't say I have welcomed a Friday as much as this one in a long time. I'm so excited for the first High Five for Friday with Lauren on Little Hiney Home!

Even thought I had Monday off of work, I feel like I have been running non-stop and I'm so ready for Saturday so I can sleep in.   

1. 
Monday, I got to sleep in and have late morning snuggles with my sweet husband.  He doesn't have to go to work until 10am, so he always gets to sleep in and run late in the mornings.  

2.
I went to get my hair cut on Monday and ended up donating eleven inches to locks of love.  I hated it at first, but it's growing on me. 

3.
I scored some great deals at Kohls this week! 
My favorite was this Wallet! It has so much space!
 
4.
I'm loving doing wifely things like cooking and cleaning, but one of my favorites so far has been dropping off the dry cleaning.  I feel awesome to own clothes that need dry cleaning, but I feel so official dropping them off with his clothes.

5. 
Since we don't have another holiday until St. Patrick's Day, I needed to change our chalkboard wall from Valentines to an everyday thing.  I felt this was fitting. 





2 comments:

  1. I cut off a good portion of my hair as well and spent quite a few days hating it BUT I am slowly starting to love it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yesterday I decided I hated it again and took scissors to it... an inch and a half later, I love it. It's bobby and cute and totally Summer ready. Not to mention it takes five seconds to blow dry rather than the twenty five minutes it used to take.

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!