Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

Our weekend was simply wonderful! 

Friday night we were ten times our age and turned in early. By early I mean couldn't keep my eyes open most of the night. 

Saturday, I woke up with a splitting headache... the kind that makes your head too heavy to lift from your pillow.  We had a church clean-up day, but I decided to sit this one out.  Jackson went, though, and helped replace white boards, hang pictures, etc. in the church.  
I got this picture from him at 2:00 or so saying I missed out on snuggles with Ruby Jane. 

So I threw clothes on and went to the church.  We ended up having a bonfire and roasting weenies that night with friends.  It was awesome. 

Sunday, hubs and I had decided that since we got back a kazillion dollars from last year's taxes that we would spend a day just kind of splurging responsibly.
He had been eyeing this humidor for a long long while. Once we got into the cigar store, he was a kid in a candy store.  I can't blame him. Chrissy in JCPenney and Kohls is Jackson in the Cigar Club. The deal was whatever he spent at the Cigar Club, I was allowed to spend on clothes and shoes or whatever. 
Let's just say he spent enough for me to add this baby to our home and still have some left to spend. 
(In his defense, it was on sale for $299 and I had a Target gift card)

(via)

We also went to Men's Warehouse on Sunday because Jackson got a free suit for getting our wedding tuxes there. It was his first time getting measured for a tailored suit.  It was so much fun. 


Dateless in Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!