Welcome to Little Hiney Home!
(check back soon for the explanation of the name)
I'm Chrissy, and my husband is Jackson.
We are newlyweds; we got married February 1, 2014.
(I wasn't kidding when I said newlyweds, right?)
This blog will be a place for us to document our journey through life as newlyweds. After we come down off of our wedding high, and our honeymoon recap, you'll likely find our diy projects, our journey to house shopping, recipes, etc.
I'm not really new to the blogging world. I had a blog that got me through some of the hardest years of college. I met amazing women, found a network of prayer, and fell in love with the blog-o-sphere. However, it was time to start fresh. My life has changed so much since post number one on my old stomping grounds. If you're here because you read on there that I'm here now (whew, that was a lot of redirecting), thank you for joining me in this new chapter of life.
I can't wait to jump in head first! Don't worry, it won't be bland forever. There's a design in the works. :)
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11810187/?claim=rcxp84zzvdz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11810187/?claim=rcxp84zzvdz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
- the Mrs.
Congratulations on your marriage!! Can't wait to get to know you better through your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! :)
Delete