When we were engaged, our church family threw us a tool and recipe shower. I received so many wonderful recipes that have fed our hungry bellies many many nights.
Jackson's mom made us a binder of recipes that Jackson grew up with and loves.
One of his favorites?
Goulash
This one is very easy and inexpensive and filling... for me at least.
Ingredients:
3 cans of chili with beans
1 can of chili without beans
1 can of pork&beans
2 pkgs of hot dogs
(if you get the packs with eight, you may only need one pack)
(if you get the packs with eight, you may only need one pack)
kitchen tools:
large pot
wooden spoon
can opener
Instructions:
1 - cut the hot dogs into small bite sized pieces
2 - put everything into the large pot over low heat
3 - stir
4 - cook for 1 to 1.5 hours stirring occasionally
works well with:
crescent rolls or cheddar drop biscuits
This one is so easy it's crazy!! But it's delicious and simple. You'll definitely have and love left overs!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!