Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Happy Friday, all, and hopefully happy long weekend for everyone, too!
I hope you've had a great week. This week has seemed to fly compared to last week!
 
1.
This week I've been an eBay selling machine! I sold the bridesmaid dress I wore in Brittney's wedding last Saturday for $5 less than I paid for it, I sold my Chacos that were way too small, and I sold two pairs of random brand heels for which I paid $2 each.
 
 
2.
I found our favorite coffee in VUE cups for our Keurig on Amazon!! Finally! We've been out for a while, but the only places they sell VUE cups are BedBath&Beyond and Amazon.
(via)
 
3.
 After I had a not so good experience curling my hair for Brittney's wedding, so after a week of debating, I finally settled on an updo for Taylor's wedding in June! 
4.
I broke down and went for my first pedicure since we got married. ew, I know. It was so great, though. Yay for pretty piggies for the pool that opens today!!
5.
Tomorrow, we will be venturing to Arrington, Tennessee to go to the Renaissance Festival. I haven't been since I was eleven, but from what I remember, it's the bomb dot com. It's jousting weekend, so this should be awesome.
(via)
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. THAT HAIR....gorgeous. That festival looks like so much fun. Have a great time. Happy memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!