We went home with the intention to watch all of Season 5 of Dexter. I fell asleep on episode 2. We decided to do another bonfire on Saturday because the weather was so stinkin' perfect! We roasted hot dogs, made smores, and laughed the night away. I found this adorable can in our pack of cokes!
Sunday, we got up after staying out all night and went to church. Jackson was just a little exhausted and fell asleep at his parents' house while his mama and I went to a baby shower:
Sunday night, we went to Pie Five for dinner and fell in love! It's so good! I had a pepperoni, mushroom, artichoke pizza, and Jackson had every meat they had on his pizza!
Because my weekends include Monday until the end of August, I get three day weekends every weekend! Monday, I went to my parents' house and hung out there for a bit. It was their 24th anniversary, so we went to a yummy lunch at the Mexican restaurant, and went shopping for a bit.
Umm that pizza looks amazing. Glad you had a good weekend :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good weekend and Ricky is back on the road.
ReplyDeleteI love how Jackson fell asleep after church. My Husband would do the same.