Thursday, July 31, 2014

Goals for August

I realize that I have a master list of goals (25 before 25). In school, I took a leadership class and I learned about making SMART goals

You can't achieve your big goals unless you make small goals along the way that make the larger goal attainable.  Plus, there are some little baby short term goals I have for August. So here goes:

1. Read our Bible and pray together every day.
2. Start working out 3-4 days a week
3. Go through boxes we moved into the apartment and haven't looked at since
4. Handwrite our vows in our wedding book
5. Handwrite our vows and frame them next to our mirror in the bedroom.
6. Buy and start reading "If I Stay"
7. Pay off emergency credit card from car repairs so we can save for truck tires.
8. Spend more time with my nana.
9. Take Boomer to a dog park
10.  Decide if we want to add a puppy nugget to our family.
  
 
I can't wait to work through these and to look back at the end of August and see how many we did!  Some are on the way to achieving some of the long term goals, some are just for fun! I think that's the best way to do it, honestly. That way you're striving for more than a strict set of long term goals. 

1 comment:

  1. YES TO THE PUPPY NUGGET!

    dogs really complete a family. I swear!

    It'll be a fun adventure for you and Jackson as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!