Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday!

 Well, here we are, once again! What does this mean? It means we made it through another week, we have a weekend upon us, and that I'm going to sleep from 10 tonight until 10 tomorrow morning. Exhausted is an understatement this week. I hope yours was great!!
 
1.
Tuesday, I finally hung the name frame over our gallery wall.  I don't know that I love it yet, but we still have some pictures to add and the "I love you"s where the paper pieces are on either side of the H.  Maybe it will grow on me.
 
2.
Wednesday, I ordered some Alumni swag, finally. In my defense, I sold the same amount on eBay, so it's justified, right? I ordered a car decal to replace the other one that got killed when we had the ice storm earlier this year, and a t-shirt! Why it is being rerouted to Memphis and Mississippi, I don't know.  I live 25 minutes from the pickup site.  sigh.
 3.
Jackson and I have been taking advantage of the pool in the evening before it closes.  It really helps his aches and pains after a long day at work.  And it's almost always empty which means we get to act like five year olds.
 
4.
We have a food truck coming for our monthly birthday luncheon today, and I'm leaving for that special project this afternoon, so I have like four hours of work today. Win. Have any of my Nashville friends ever heard of Captain Slider?
 
5.
I'm so thankful for all of your sweet words about my budget crisis this week.  Knowing I'm not the only one who has ever forgotten a massive bill makes me feel so much better! ;)
 
Linking up with Karli and Amy, Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I guess I missed your budget crisis post, gonna need to check that out!! You're not alone in that department ;) happy Friday!! Enjoy the food truck you lucky gal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got around to hanging my gallery wall.. only problem.. I have 0 pictures in the frames. I'll get around to that too.. soon.. soonish! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!