Monday, January 26, 2015

Life Lately

Life is in whirlwind mode once again, and it's been days since I've been here! 
 
Here's what I've been up to:
 
We had an epic weekend last weekend full of dates with one of our best friends
 
Traveled to Middle of Nowhere, TN last week for a work trip and scored over $100 in mileage!
 
We booked our anniversary trip and can't wait to just get away from life with my sweet husband. And eat our wedding cake. :)
 
 
I've got two bags of clothes to go to Goodwill, and I'm attempting to rebuild my wardrobe. Of course, it doesn't help when I often let my cart full of really cute things expire.
 
 
I'm 100% cured from this bout of baby fever I've been battling.
(It all started here)
 
I'm exhausted and I feel like I'm running on empty because I'm trying to keep up with my promotion, I'm not being trained very well, and I'm trying desperately to find someone to fill my old job.
There is just not enough coffee, yall. I would give anything for a slow day.
 
I'm working on filing our taxes. Did anyone else get screwed the first year after they got married, or is it just us?
 
I'm also working on a savings strategy to get our Baby Step 1 built back up. And pay off our debt at the same time.  I may have to call My bff Dave and chit chat 1 on 1.
 
I'm catching up on your lives one post at a time! I plan to do a lot of "In our first year..." posts this week since we're rounding the corner of our first anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!