Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Our Epic Weekend

Last weekend was epic and busy and so full! 
Friday, we went with one of our best friends to see American Sniper.  
Can we just talk about how awesome the movie was for like two seconds? It brought me to tears.  
Saturday, we bummed all day and then went to the Linkin Park Concert that night. 
best. concert. ever. 
my phone ran out of storage when they got to In The End, and I cried. I waited my whole 23 years (well, probably really only 13 of them) to see them play that song!! 



Sunday, we had a great day to ourselves talking about our anniversary plans (uh, what?!) and watching Breaking Bad!

I was also off on Monday and I went to hang with my daddy and my mama and my sweet puppy!
Now, I'm in a hotel room in the middle of nowhere for work, wishing I was home.

I am slowly catching up on your weekends!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy I'm so glad you guys got to go to the concert too. I heard news yesterday that the lead singer is injured and had to cancel the rest of the tour :(

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!