Happy Anniversary
Well, here we are one year later. Still married and still loving it.
We beat both Kim and Britney, so hey, there's that.
One year ago, we said our vows, we exchanged our rings, and we promised each other forever.
The last year of my life has been both the slowest year and the fastest year all at the same time. It was full of learning and living, of arguing and grace, of growing pains and the bandaids that help them heal. Some days have been impossible, some days have been so full of life that I wish they'd last forever.
I'm so blessed to have known Jackson almost half of my entire life, and to have loved him for just as long. I am blessed to have a man who loves me unconditionally and with whom I can share every bit of life... the good, the bad, the ugly. He is my past, my present, and my future.

I have learned that he does not eat mayonnaise and he hates sour cream. He will eat all of the Oreos if you don't hide them, and can tell the difference in regular and off-brand Cheerios. He loves new gadgets and loves being surprised with gifts, even as small as socks. Speaking of, he can put a hole in the toe of a sock faster than anyone I know. He works his tail off and still makes a point to conquer his honey do list at home. He watches everything I do and loves my quirks. He picks up on the little things I say and usually comes through for my "I wish we could/had/did _____". I fall more in love with his crows feet and his laugh every day, and I even love his scruffy face. He is my heart and soul and I'm so blessed to be his wife.
Happy Anniversary, Jackson. I look forward to what this year has for us. I am loving being your wife, and I love sharing my life with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!