Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Favorite Moving Lists

Moving is hard. How did people move before Pinterest? How did I ever move without Pinterest?
I have found the best lists that have made my life and the madness to come a breeze: 


I never thought to pack the things we'll need for our first night separately. I was just going with "unpack it all in the first night" method. 
(via)


I'm so glad I found these labels. That way our 
help will know to look at the label to see what 
room it goes to, and I will know what is in the 
box. It's so much easier to see than sharpie on cardboard.
(via)

Last time I moved was from college back home before I got married. I didn't have a whole lot of mail going to my apartment, however, now that I have bills and important mail, this change of address checklist will be a lifesaver. 
(via)
This is my first move with a pet, and I definitely want to make sure Feeny is comfy and 
adjusts well.  Here is a great list of things to 
help your cat when you move. 
(via)







What are your best moving tips you'd like to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!