Friday, August 7, 2015

Tax Free Weekend!

Happy Friday, friends!
I hope you all have awesome weekends planned. I plan on living on the couch with DayQuil trying to kick my newly acquired crud.
While I'm not couch living, I will be shopping Tax Free weekend (and sales)!
Here are my top 5 things on my list for this weekend:
 
New Khakis for Jackson. This was my steal
last year and he has lived in them, so I need to grab
a couple more pairs this year
This dress is so simple and cute
and is something I need in my
closet. It will be cute for work and
weekend plans!
These jeans from JCPenney will hopefully
replace the poor old ones Jackson has. They fit
him perfectly, and I'm hoping these will, too!
This dress is the perfect summer to
fall transition dress! I love the block
of color at the bottom!!
I need new jeans something fierce.  I feel like all of
my jeans are skinny jeans, so I'm on the hunt for the
perfect pair of boot cut jeans!
 
 
Not pictured: the obligatory undershirts, underwear, and socks.  ;)
I hope all of you Tennessee folk enjoy the shopping weekend, and the rest of you have a great weekend as well!
 
The Diary of a Real Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!