Wednesday, August 12, 2015

He Came Through

If you are all caught up on my life, thanks for attending the pity party.
Thank you even more if you e-mailed to remind me things will get better.
You were right.
 
So, the girl at the apartment office cut us a deal and let us use the application for a new SS card to run our application.  She said she would call and let us know when someone put their notice in for the floor plan we wanted. We waited... and waited... and prayed... and waited. Nothing.  
I finally e-mailed the office to ask them about the next floor plan down and one of those just so happen to have just come open.  Coincidence? Nah.
Prayer and a little patience took me a long way with this one. And all of your encouragement, friends.  Having to trust that God would come through was something new for me... not the concept, but the actual, unfailing, unconditional trust that He would come through. It's so easy to forget all of the times He has come through, even though it happens daily.  I'm a control freak and have never been able to completely give anything over. Taking that leap of putting in our notice and not knowing if we would have anywhere to go was terrifying.  But He came through... He always comes through.
(we're moving cards via Shutterfly)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!