Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Life Lately

Here's what you missed on ... anyway.

We are slowly packing our first two years of marriage into boxes to make our move in September. We are so excited to move to have more space, storage, etc. But it's going to be hard to leave our first home. Here's our new floorplan

I'm on the last season of One Tree Hill. Insert tears here. I may start it over just so I don't have to be without my friends. Also, Nathan, come home please and thanks.

Bought some adorable dresses on ThredUP


Moved into a new shared office and it suuuucks big time.

I interviewed for an amazing job on Monday. Here's to big prayers and knowing that God will put me where He needs me. Also, it doesn't hurt that I'd be making double what I'm making now.

We are going wedding dress shopping this weekend for my best friend's wedding! She is going to be a beautiful bride. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!