Friday, November 13, 2015

24

Happy Birthday to me! 

23 was so wonderful to me.  It came with lots of trials, lessons, and changes, but I'm so thankful for the year as a whole.  

Five of my favorite things that happened in year 23: 

We moved to our new home
We got our Feeny 
We went to Chattanooga for our first Anniversary
We were iced in for a week and had best friend sleepovers
We went to Holiday World

So today, I am enjoying a morning at Christmas Village, an afternoon with my family, and dinner with my sweet husband.  Tomorrow, we are breakfasting, pottery painting, and dancing the night away at a friend's wedding! 

I hope you have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday girlfriend!!!! I hope 24 is your best year yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sounds like year 24 is getting off to an awesome start :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!