My sister was able to come in from Chattanooga, too! It was great to have her there.
(pardon the terrible lighting)
My best friend, LouEllen, wrote who gave us what so I could be organized and write Thank You notes to the correct people for the correct gifts. Not pictured is our other best friend, Siobhan, who was running gifts that had been opened to the table for display.
We got most of the things we needed and 100% of the things we wanted, and then some! We were beyond blessed and so thankful to the sweet hostesses! There aren't pictures, (I promise to get some soon) of the two handmade quilts that were made for him to match his nursery perfectly! There is also the cutest hand-smocked outfit with little ducks on it. I can't wait to dress this little boy in all things duck, dump truck, and dinosaur!!












No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!