Monday, January 30, 2017

Weekending

We are in the single digits of weekend before Little Man joins us, so I'm caught between having a trillion things to do and wanting to veg out on the couch. 
Saturday, Jackson left at about 4AM to go to the duck blind for one last round of duck hunting.  Since he had made those plans a week or so ago, it gave me time to make an extensive cleaning checklist.  I knew I would have to take breaks and rest during my cleaning spurts, so I did things like make the curtain to go on the window in Remington's room, watched The Visit (complete letdown), and spent time searching and scrolling through the topic "Baby Boy" on Pinterest. All laundry is done, there are a million boxes for the yard sale this summer, and a lot of bags of clothes to take to Goodwill. I'm a happy mama.  
Sunday, we had our maternity pictures taken. It was so so cold. We spent about an hour and got a handful of adorable shots.  More of those to come later ;)

Sunday night was spent on the sofa in our comfiest clothes, napping and watching TV.  

Life. Is. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!