Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm the kind of girl...

(We got our wedding photos back, so I'm very excited to share!)

I'm the kind of girl who....

  • Loves the Lord with all of her heart.
  • Can't pick a restaurant when we decide to go out to eat.
  • Probably should have been born in the forties to grow up in the fifties and sixties.
    • would pick Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons over today's nonsense music anyday
  • Overthinks the simple things
  • Would give you the shirt off of my back, but don't burn me because I'll never do it again.
  • Loves to be in front of the camera as much as behind it.
  • Planned my wedding from age six to twenty-two.
  • Loves Fall weather (high 50's to 70. No higher than 70)
  • Loves zombie movies and shows, blood, and gore as much as she loves a good chick-flick.
  • Can't shop the real racks until I've hit the sale or clearance one's first.  
    • can't justify paying over $12 for a shirt, $25 for pants, and $30 for a dress
  • Has to plan it all. If it's not in my planner, it doesn't get done.
  • Has never wanted anything more than to be a Godly wife and mom. One of those is finally checked off. Patience, baby crazies!
  • Can recognize a face and remember a name from over ten years ago.
  • Sleeps until Noon on Saturday, and cusses isn't happy at 6am on Monday.


2 comments:

  1. Aw, this was a cute post! And I'm loving the wedding pictures....keep em coming.

    My Wholesome Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thank you!! I'm so excited to share what we have over the next couple of weeks! Keep checking back!

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!