Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend!

Our weekend was filled with fun, family, friends, love, and the Lord.
 
Thursday
(because let's be real, my weekend really started on Thursday)
I worked and then took a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond. I returned a few things we got late for our wedding and had already purchased. They had these awesome Kate Spade throw pillows marked $9.99!! They had been $45. When I got to the register, they were $1 each.
 
 
Friday
I spent the day with dad.  We went to see my nana and just hung out all day long.  I took my car to the shop because that doggone check engine light will not go away.  Look-a-there, they couldn't find a thing wrong with it.  They recommended us to another shop which is where it spent the rest of the weekend (and probably will spend a couple of days this week).
Jackson has started watching Dexter and is addicted.  He was up until 5:15am Saturday morning finishing Season 1 and we didn't officially get in bed until 7:30am. haha.
 
Saturday
We got up at 11 and did a whole lot of nothing until it was time to go to my aunt's for my mom's family's Easter.  We just got to spend more family time which was great.  Saturday night, Jackson's parents had his family's Easter at their house.  It was great to catch up and relax with family.
 
Sunday
We got up and went to church and had a great service and Bible class.  One of our young girls was baptized by her sweet daddy; talk about a tear jerker in the best way possible!
We went to his mama's for Easter pictures
 
Then we headed to Cracker Barell for my dad's family Easter.  
When we got home, handyhoneyhiney hung the paintings of the deer and doe that my sister painted for us. They're gorgeous and match our Navy, Grey, Wood bedroom.
 
 
Sunday night, we went to Murfreesboro to see one of Jackson's friends do stand up comedy.  I was totally out of my comfort zone, but I had a great time! It was great to finally get to hang out with friends of his that he has told me so many stories about!
 

6 comments:

  1. What an amazing deal on those pillows! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing find with those pillows!! jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome steal on the pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those pillows are great!! We are doing our registries in the coming weeks, and BB&B is definitely our main location!! We loooove Dexter at our house, by 5:15 is definitely some devotion!! Sounds like a perfect weekend (esp Cracker Barrel!).

    Stopping by from Weekend Recap!

    Meg @ www.myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!