Friday, April 4, 2014

High Five for Friday!!

Happy Friday! This morning I was woken up by a gigantic storm. Like, sounded like it was going to bust through our bedroom window gigantic. 
Needless to say, I'm on the struggle bus because I just couldn't convince myself it was a good idea to get out of bed instead of laying there listening to the rain.
 
High Five for Five on Friday!
 
 
1.
We are taking full advantage of the Comcast Watchathon week.  We have been binging on The Walking Dead to make up for all the time we didn't have AMC. 
 
2.
Wednesday, we helped some friends move into their new home! I had to wait for Jackson to get home because my night vision is awful, and then it was an hour's drive, but hey! We had a good time serving! We went to Steak and Shake afterward (at 11:45 mind you) for dinner. :) And for one who doesn't instagram, Mr. Hubs totes made this awful picture his woman crush wednesday. ;) It's the thought that counts, yes?
 
3.
My thredUP box came in this week!! Everything was just as pictured, but some of the things fit funky. I'm only having to return numbers 1, 6, and 10.  1 was a strange gauzy material, 6 made my boobs look like pancakes, and 10... well... 10 just made me lose self esteem points immediately. haha. 

4.
I made my second order with ThredUP (to abet my shopping addiction). I only spent $40 for these adorable items with my discounts:

1. Ann Taylor Skirt ($13.00) // 2. Ann Taylor Skirt ($13.05) // 3. Apt 9. Summer Dress ($11.70) // 4. Gap Shirt ($4.95) // 5. The Limited Ruffle Gingham Shirt (looks so much better in this picture) ($9.90) // 6. Old Navy Distressed Jeans ($7.20)
5.
Our washing machine broke down earlier this week.  By broke down, I mean I had a load of towels in the washing machine and everything was dandy until it started making this terrible noise.  I'd say it was a combination of a grinding, whirring, screaming noise. First, I saw that no water was in the drum with the towels so I reran the rinse cycle and when it came to spin them, it made the noise again.  Which brings me to one of my favorite parts of the week...
Insert our brand new washing machine here...hat we didn't have to pay for.  Gotta love apartment living.  In a house, we would have just lost our entire savings.  God provides for His children, amen!?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That pics your hubs posted of you looks like it's at Steak n' Shake... YUM!

    And that's awesome news about the washing machine, I'm glad it all worked out and you guys have a new one free of cost! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!