I'm exhausted. Body, mind, spirit. Completely exhausted.
I would say yay for the weekend, but that will be busy, too.
whine whine whine.
High Five, though, we made it to Friday again!
1.
We nailed down Mother's Day gifts this week.
For his apron and Big Bang Theory loving mama,
For my gardening loving mama,
And for my sweet nana, we made her a shutterfly photo book full of our wedding. :)
2.
Speaking of Shutterfly, I am working on getting caught up from 2012 and I am loving the way these books are turning out! They're going to make wonderful additions to our collection! My goal is to do one every year, so hoepfully come New Years, I'll be ready to order our 2014 one!
3.
ThredUP is offering a 30% off code for select items through the weekend (SALE30). I found this beautiful top and I'm already mentally preparing an outfit for summer newlywed pictures. I also found these REALLY cute things, too!
4.
Jackson's brother's girlfriend and I spent Thursday evening at his parents' house going through baby pictures. Can we say blackmail? Really, though, Jackson was one of the cutest babies. Huge, but adorable. Looking at him when he was born really helped me see what an 11lb 8.5oz baby looks like. killme.
5.
We finally for the last time figured out what is wrong with my car. The check engine light came back on a couple of weeks ago. I took it to one shop, they couldn't do the tests, so they refered us to another shop. The new shop ran tons of tests - nothing. He looked at my gas cap (which I was told was a factory gas cap installed by the Suzuki dealership) and realized it was a standard gas cap. Suzukis are funny with the gas caps - they can't be anything but Suzuki. So they ordered one from teh manufacturer and didn't charge us a thing for the work. If you're in Nashville and need a shop, Heard's Garage is awesome. They're so great!!
That apron is awesome! What a great gift idea :) Who doesn't love Big Bang??
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the link-up! Happy Friday :)
yay for shutterfly books, i too attempt to do them... well, i'm still on 2012 but still lol
ReplyDelete