Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday again!!!

 1.
Last week I ordered our wedding pictures and some pictures to go in our frames around the Little Hiney Home. I love the way this wall in our bedroom looks. I'm fighting the urge to order some gold and navy and silver tassel garland.
(Middle frame: Target - smaller version here)
 
2.
We celebrated being married for three months on Thursday. 25% of a year! Holy cow. :) It seems like yesterday we took our engagement pictures! Jackson bought me these beautiful tulips to celebrate.
 
 
 
3. 
We have these really cool looking lizards at work (I grew up a tomboy when it came to camping and catching lizards and snakes). They're HUGE! Jackson thinks its a skink, but to me it reminded me more of Randall from Monsters Inc.
 
4.
 I finished paying for my bridesmaid dress for Taylor's June wedding.  It wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be... I was expecting that $160 was left (because that's what the first half was...) but it ended up only being half(ish). Thank goodness, because broke newlywed life doesn't have room for $200+ dresses. 
 
5.
Wednesday, I made my last purchase from ThredUP (here's $10 to spend!) for a little while to concentrate on "Money Saving May". I love the items I got, though!
 

1. Crown Vintage Gold Flats ($13.05) // 2. Ann Taylor Top ($6.30) // 3. Summer Dress ($9.90) // 4. White Khakis ($11.70) // Land's End Top ($6.25)

6 (just because).
I joined ThreadFlip to host my "Shop Her Closet" inventory. You can click the link or the little coat hanger in the left hand sidebar. :) If you see an item you'd like, e-mail me, and I'll take the shipping off just for my readers!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of ThredUp- I'll have to check that out sometime! And those tulips are absolutely beautiful! Sounds like your hubby is a keeper! :)

    I found you through the link up! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!