Confessions
I'm having a rough week. Everything that can is going wrong and I just want to sleep until Friday. Please? Pretty Please?
I confess...
...I'm in a funk. I'm tired of waiting on this stupid car, but we don't really have the finances to buy a new one. I am trying to be patient with having Jackson home and not being able to spend any time with him. It's just... funky... and I'm over it!
...I'm totally loving this mid-summer freeze. Oh hey, Nashville cold snap!? Where'd you come from?! I'm not even mad! Just a little chilly
... I have had to practice my secret keeping skills this week, and I am awful at keeping secrets. So I told Taylor and my daddy and that's all. That's what "tell no one" means, right?
... My ThredUP box should be here this week. I have forgotten what is in it because I ordered it so long ago.
... Maybe I have baby fever a lot worse than I thought. I sent a text to my best friend asking for prayer for my funk and she sent me a onesie and said "this should help". She knows me so well.
... seeing all of my friends setting up their classrooms is really making me hate my job a little more. I should have been a cowboy teacher.
... I hate that awkward interaction between yourself and someone who bought you a really expensive gift, even after you've written the thank you note. It's like the elephant in the room. At work, that gets awkward fast.
... I'm really hoping that "You've moved on in our hiring process because you were qualified" e-mail doesn't end in a dead end. I'm ready to move out and up.
... I am starting to have little to no tolerance for the "I have no money, I'm going to probably file bankruptcy, I have it so bad" people who find money for clothes, restaurant dinners, and elaborate vacations. It's a matter of time until I say something I'll regret.
I am a horrible secret keeper as well. I just get so excited and want to share my excitedness.
ReplyDelete-Jackie
http://ournashvillelife.com
I am a teacher with no teaching job :(
ReplyDeleteI'm not the best secret keeper either, but everyone who knows me should know by now that I tell John everything and he is an excellent secret keeper! I'm fine as long as I can tell one person :D
ReplyDeletepeople tell me everything because i have the worst memory in the world! so they know that after about 24hrs, i can't remember what was said to me!
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up :)
I'm really good at keeping secrets, I may tell like one or two people depending on what it's about but sometimes I've been told stuff and never repeated it to anyone, ever :)
ReplyDeleteI want a midsummer cold snap. That'd be most excellent for my run schedule.
ReplyDeleteI'm fighting the baby fever. I went to hang out with friends just so I could hang out with their 2 month old baby. He was cute. I want one. I'm definitely not telling my BF anything about it.