Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Confessions

This week is hit or miss. Some parts are really awesome (i.e. the burgers I made last night, perfect coffee to creamer ratio this morning, husband snuggles) and some parts have been really awful (i.e. sleeping until 5:36 and needing to leave for work at 5:45 this morning, missing Jackson because I got used to having him there all day, Jackson telling me he hates fish tacos and they were on the menu this week...)
 
I confess...
 
::: I set my keurig to run at night, put my coffee in the fridge, and ice it in the morning. Sometimes it's really good! Sometimes.. well...
 
 
::: I made a new budget and forgot to add in hubs' tool bill. big oops.
 
 
 ::: My boss told me she nominated me for a special project on Friday, and my reaction was "do I get to keep my job when it's over...?"
 
::: I have started my birthday and Christmas lists.  They aren't until November and December. #notsorry #Iamonlyhelping
 
::: I emailed my photographer yesterday about doing bridal portraits.  I'm dreading having to wait until the end of August to do them, but let's be real - who likes sweaty portraits? Not this girl!
 
::: It's Wednesday. Which means it's my second day of work this week. I don't understand why I'm so tired.  I slept really well last night and even way past my alarm clock! gahh. I need a vacation.
 
::: I scheduled my vacation days for the rest of the year in hopes that I will have a new job before any of them get here.
 

12 comments:

  1. I would have asked my boss the same thing if he would've said that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing worse than having to redo an entire budget! Hopefully you were able to squeeze the tool bill in there. :)

    -Ash
    www.thenashvillianblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The redoing wasn't too bad. The re-redoing was AWFUL! haha. We recovered well. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They're ruling my life, I swear. Jackson pays out the wazoo for his tools. I have tried to justify it by saying when we're done paying it off that he owes me the same amount in things I want. That doesn't sit too well with him. haha.

      Delete
  4. Short weeks end up being the longest weeks EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hate when I forget about a bill! I've done that so many times, ugh. Then you panic, that's the worst. My birthday is in November too!! I have my birthday list almost done :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahaha... that last GIF of Salem laughing cracked me up. Loved that show.

    Also....I feel like I always miss something the first time when I redo our budget, so you're not alone!

    My Wholesome Home

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, can i just say your GIF selection was on point? Golden Girls and Salem = win, mostly because I just finished rewatching the entire series of Sabrina. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. blah, redoing a budget because you forgot something is so annoying :(

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep a running wish list on Amazon- love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!