TGIF
I am truly learning the meaning of TGIF more and more every week.
1.
First and most importantly, little Ricky is back on the road! Praise God! Jackson has him at the shop today to run some tests to check his work, but we're pretty sure he's perfectly okay! :) The best news?! We came in at under $500! Woo Hoo! We owe it all to Pull-A-Part!
2.
Wednesday, my boss came to my office and told me she was going to be teaching me the ins and outs of Human Resources so she could give me the work she is too busy to do. Yay for experience, boo for her timing!
3.
I am loving this Nashville weather! Sure, we can't live in the freezing pool, but we never go there anyway, so it's the best! It's really making me want to pull my boots out from under our bed, and I may be wearing a sweater to work today! Thank goodness it's never too early for a bonfire!
4.
I found my favorite pillow after I washed sheets this week. I thought it disappeared in the move, but I'm so glad I was wrong! It was stuffed into one of the shams that just gets thrown in the floor at night. I have been sleeping like a baby ever since.
5.
I am so thankful for the sweet man who has had his head under the hood for three weeks. And for my in-laws who have cooked us dinner and helped with the car and housed it for three weeks. We are immensely blessed, even if this is the main view I've had of my husband for a few weeks.
AH what a great 5! Looks like you've got yourself a good man there! Linking up through Oh Hey Friday and happy to be your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteYAY for a great Friday :)
ReplyDeleteIt might be that I'm 39 weeks pregnant....but there really is nothing like your favorite pillow to make sleeping that. much. better!
ReplyDeleteMy Wholesome Home
Summer bonfires are the absolute best! I wish I had your weather... it is blazing hot all week here in AZ!
ReplyDelete